I turned off my phone last night to just get a bit of solitude. There’s only God, me and the quietness. It actually worked pretty well. I feel somehow better in the morning and more ready to face the gloomy Monday.
1. Tell your client’s representative that his colleagues acts like kindergarten or nursery kids
2. Tell your client that they are asking too much and maybe they should charge another extra $100 for those questions
3. Come late for 2 meetings and bring a boy on the 3rd
4. Hands off about future arrangement once you get your payment
5. Tell your client to buy his shaver in the mall, when he ask if shaver is provided in the hotel
6. Tell your client that a certain top 100 company is using your service and don’t ask very particular matters
I think I can rant about more, and I’m just tired of it. I hope to close the day with nice ambience with friends or just being alone.